Thursday, May 17, 2012

Excitement

I am so excited!  As Andy indicated, the Home Study is scheduled for Saturday morning.  This is HUGE!  This is one of the steps that takes the longest to complete but God has placed us with some amazing people who have made it happen in record time. George and Alexandra - you are AMAZING!  I have been asked on several occasions if I am nervous or scared.  Honestly, I am not... how could I be when people like you are praying for us?  The amount of prayers that are being lifted up for our family and this process has given us a peace that can only be described as divine.  


I am so excited!  Marina is on Facebook and because Andy and our friend Jon (Julianna's daddy) are friends, Marina came up as a possible friend request.  Oh my goodness!  I got to see a little bit more into who my sweet Marina is!  She is beautiful... she is artistic... she is God's sweet child who deserves so much love!  And we can't wait to lavish it on her.  


I am so excited!  God is so faithful.  We are receiving donations at the same rate as what we are spending.  WOW!  It is like the manna God provided the Israelites while in the desert.  He is teaching me that He will provide what we need when we need it. That is not my nature.  I like to have my ducks in a row and always be ahead of the game.  But that doesn't give me the room to really rely and lean on God to provide.  He is teaching me and even though it isn't my nature, He is making it an amazing lesson for me.


I am so excited!  Marina will be here soon and Marbella and Milana are thrilled.  Thank you God for that small but significant fact.  I am in love with my girls... all 3 of them!  

2 comments:

  1. Karin, this is big news...is it ok for me to email the Klaiber Family and give them your blogsite? More prayers the better right?! XOXO. Cousin Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - ABSOLUTELY!!! In fact, feel free to post it on your FB page. We need and appreciate all the prayers and support we can get! :)
    Thanks Carol!
    Love you - Karin

    ReplyDelete